These Heavy-Duty Parallel Jaw Clamps are a favourite among professionals
Torquata's new range of parallel clamps are a step-up from what we've seen from the West Australian brand so far, taking extra-clamping pressure and a specially formulated anti-slip design to the next level.
The major problem many woodworkers face when gluing up is the lack of pressure sub-standard or cheap jaw parallel clamps offer. That's the major reason why Bessey have been so successful in this space, they're designed to prevent the moveable jaw from slipping or moving irrationally during the gluing process. But now Torquata's Heavy-Duty range exceed these standards and more, for a fraction of the price of premium European brands.
- Strong anti-slip handles with dynamic grip to ensure stable, reliable clamping
- Pivot handle enables you to ensure maximum clamping force, without the strain or difficulty of other clamps
- Huge range available to match serious' woodworkers requirements, from 600mm all the way up to 2000mm capacity
- Designed with easy glue-ups in mind
- Steel plated jaws go further to prevent malleability, adding an extra-level of inherent strength to the clamping mechanism
- Ergonomically designed tightening knobs that minimise stress on your wrists
- Easy to read measurements, in metric, right along the side of the heavy-duty bar
|600mm Parallel Clamps & Four Packs
|800mm Parallel Clamps & Four Packs
|1000mm Parallel Clamps & Four Packs
|1250mm Parallel Clamps & Four Packs
|1500mm Parallel Clamps & Four Packs
|2000mm Parallel Clamps & Four Packs
Why a Parallel clamp?
Professional woodworkers know that a good parallel clamp is an essential and game-changing weapon in the workshop arsenal. The ability to hold your workpiece at 90 degree angles means you're constantly pulling your work square, preventing the messy re-measures that hamper your projects.
Available in great value Four Packs
We know from our own workshop that four hard-wearing, reliable parallel clamps are the backbone of many of our projects, so we've collected these clamps into affordable kits so you can still purchase high-quality clamps that will last a lifetime with proper care, without breaking the bank.