Glue Titebond III Ultimate 19L
The most advanced glue available today Ever heard of the USA boil test? We're not surprised. But in glueing, the boil test is the industry reckoner - it's the ultimate test of whether a glue's a stickler or not. Where many of their competitors failed, Titebond Ultimate made the grade: a Type 1 Glue. It has superior sandability, soak testing, longer assembly time and lower temperature application rating.
It's a serious glue for serious projects.
Glue Titebond III Ultimate 19L Features
- Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance and D3 european standard ( passes the USA boil test)
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength – Strong initial tack (has the highest bond strength of the cross link PVA)
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
Glue Titebond III Ultimate 19L Specifications
||Advanced Proprietary Polymer
||24 months in tightly closed containers below 24°C
|Weight per gallon