The most advanced glue available today
Ever heard of the USA boil test? We're not surprised. But in glueing, the boil test is the industry reckoner - it's the ultimate test of whether a glue's a stickler or not. Where many of their competitors failed, Titebond Ultimate made the grade: a Type 1 Glue. It has superior sandability, soak testing, longer assembly time and lower temperature application rating.
It's a serious glue for serious projects.
- Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance and D3 european standard ( passes the USA boil test)
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength – Strong initial tack (has the highest bond strength of the cross link PVA)
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
||Advanced Proprietary Polymer
||24 months in tightly closed containers below 24°C
|Weight per gallon