Industrial Circular Saw Blades for a Fine Cut Off
Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own micro-grain carbide for each tool application.
Industrial grade crosscut saw blades with carbide tips suitable for fine crosscutting a wide variety of wooden panels and composites.
- ATB 15° tooth with positive cutting angle.
- Perma Shield® coating body for an excellent and clean cross-cut of wooden picture frames coated with delicate and abrasive materials. Gives a perfect finish without splintering even when crosscutting at 45.
- Super Micrograin Carbide Tips with Titanium: For maximum sharpness and durability.
- Laser Cut blades: Providing a thinner harder saw blade that cuts faster and cleaner.
- Whisper Quiet Laser Cut Expansion Slots: Preventing blade warp for a cleaner cut.
- Anti-Kickback Design: Reduces kickback from feeding the saw too quickly.
- Precision Tensioning: For superior blade flatness.
- Advanced Tri-Metal Brazing: Allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability.
- Teflon Coated: Better performance with low heat, less corrosion, and reduced resin build-up.
- Ideal for cutting soft and hard solid timbers, chipboards, MDF, and plywood.
Freud Tools manufacture an extensive range of precise and high-tech circular saw blades. They are the largest manufacturer of high-quality saw blades worldwide setting the highest standard in the industry. Quality that is assured by engineering brilliance and manufacturing know-how.
Freud set themselves apart through their in-house Tungsten Carbide production. Improved blade quality with tip thicknesses up to 30% greater than your standard blade allowing for multiple sharpening’s that in turn extend the product lifetime.
The special tri-metal alloy consisting of copper wrapped between layers of silver allows the Carbide tips to withstand extreme impact, for maximum shock resistant durability.
The high strength laser cut steel extends the durability of the blade and a tensioning process guarantees maximum precision. Anti-vibration slots are laser cut with Freuds very own innovative technology.