Professional-Grade Pocket-Hole Machine at a Consumer-Friendly Price
- One pull of the handle starts the motor, clamps your work piece, and drills perfect pocket holes
- Powerful 240V motor
- Comes with 9.5mm (3/8in) hex-shank drill bit
- Works with materials from 12 - 38mm thick (1/2 – 1 1/2in)
- Adjustable fence to position work piece for precise pocket depth
- Two spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy
- Clear markings in the table that make it easy to position the fence
- Compatible with the Micro-Pocket™ Bit and Heavy-Duty Bit
- Built-in storage tray and dust collection attachment
Extremely Easy to Setup and Use
Create pocket holes with amazing speed and accuracy time and time again. Simply pull the large control handle to start the powerful 240-volt motor, clamp your workpiece securely in place, and raise the drill bit through the table. This simple operation drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2" to 11/2" (12-38mm) thick.
Precise Pocket Depth and Repeatable Accuracy
To ensure perfect pocket hole placement, the Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, and a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops that provide repeatable accuracy. Plus, clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness.
Creates All Three Types of Kreg Joints
The Foreman comes with a standard 3/8" Kreg stepped drill bit to get you started—for materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" (12 - 38mm) thick. It’s also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg HD (Heavy-Duty) Bit for creating strong joints in 1 1/2" (38mm) and thicker stock.
Portable and Durable, with Ample Workspace
The Foreman’s lightweight yet durable construction allows for hassle-free transportation—perfect for use in your shop, around your home, and on-the-go. Even with this portability, the Foreman still features a large table with ample workspace.
Built-In Storage and Dust Collection
You’ll love the built-in storage tray—the perfect place to store extra bits and accessories, keeping them close-at-hand. The Foreman also includes a dust collection attachment to keep your work area clean.