Premium Firmer Gouge Chisels
Gouge chisels are particularly suited for hollowing and cutting concave shapes. The curved cutting edge is useful for roughing out rebates across the grain without tear out.
These special gouges with blackened blade, which taper in height are forged from traditional Chrome-Manganese steel and are heat treated to 59 Hrc. The result is improved blade penetration into the wood.
A combination of stained hornbeam, brass ferrule and improved grinding of the blade complete the premium design of the tool.
- forged from highly alloyed Cr-Mn steel
- heat treated up to 59 HRc
- fully ground and sharpened
- special grinding tapering in hight
- ergonomic with round cross-section
- stained hornbeam wood
- brass ferrule