Try out the Ansar Stain advantages for yourself. The long list of benefits using Ansar are -
- Non-toxic and non grain raising, it washes up in water as it is completely water-based.
- Plus, because its water-based it is completely odourless (has no VOC's) which makes safe to use by people of all ages and skill levels.
- It is hygroscopic meaning it can be reworked with a wet/damp cloth until the desired effect is achieved and then can be sealed.
- It is hydroscopic - so never dries out and provides unlimited shelf life.
- It can be blended with other colours without lapping lines.
- You can load a sponge with multiple colours dragging across the surface to produce unique effects.
- When used with a surface enhancer distressed effects can be achieved.
- Apply with a pot scourer to produce a lined effect.
- Offers 21 colours with more to come - one of the biggest ranges available that can also be mixed and layered for endless combinations.
- After sealing then re-sanding exposed edges, restain the edges for a unique effect.
- Can be used on all timber plus chipboard, MDF, Hardi-Plank, concrete and Gyprock.
- Clear bottles make it easy to see what colour is contained.
- Easy squeeze/pump bottles for painless dispensing.
- Area covered per 250mL is 12m2 - one of the highest coverage rates in all stains.
The colours shown are listed below -
Row 1 (Left to Right) - Walnut, Dark Oak, Rosewood, Nyatoh, Cedar, Jarrah, Coconut Wood
Row 2 (Left to Right) - Ghost Gum, Blackbean, Cherry, Summer Grape, Ocean Blue, Teak, Teal
Row 3 (Left to Right) - Olive, Baltic Pine, Golden Oak, Toffee, White, Terracotta, Sunflower
Original RRP - $29.90