Diggers Raw Linseed Oil is 100% NATURAL oil obtained by pressing seeds of the flax plant. It has the longest drying time and creates a finish that is generally impervious to water, heat, scratches and most stains. It can create a light stain on pale woods.
Diggers Pale Boiled Linseed Oil is a treated linseed oil with added drying agents to speed up drying time. It creates a finish that is generally impervious to water, heat, scratches and most stains and helps aid brushing when added to oil based paints. It dries lighter in colour than Diggers Raw Linseed Oil.Typical Uses -
- Timber sealer and protector.
- Outdoor timber fences/ gazebos.
- Outdoor furniture oil.
- Untreated cricket bats.
- Wooden tool handles and sporting equipment.
- Sealer and protective coating for concrete paths, floors, flagstones and interlocking stones.
Diggers Sprayable Linseed Oil comes in a handy aerosol can for fine or delicate applications.
- Sticky doors, windows and drawers.
- Timber BBQ trolleys.
- Timber venetian blinds.
- Removing stains from linoleum and vinyl.
- Polishing chrome fittings and plastic bumpers on cars.
- Sealing interior brickwork.
- Chairs, benches, garden furniture and plant boxes.
- Wooden umbrellas, tool handles and sporting equipment.
- Boats and canoes.
- Creates a finish that is generally impervious to water, heat, scratches and most stains.
- Convenient aerosol pack is ideal for hard to reach places.
This product is classified as a dangerous good by shipping companies so it is not available to order online and can only be purchased in-store.