Blonde dewaxed shellac flakes produce a stunning golden brown French Polish that is perfectly suited for antique restoration and custom furniture production. The finish dries quickly and has a luxurious feel once rubbed out. Shellac is also 100% natural and non-toxic. Shellac in flake form allows you to mix up only as much as you need in order to minimize waste and maximize shelf life.
Application and Storage:
- Dewaxed and ready for use.
- Add 250g of shellac flakes to 1L of methylated spirits (or part thereof) A
- Allow the shellac flakes to soak for 24 hours and/or until all the shellac flakes have dissolved
- Stir or shake occasionally to help the shellac flakes to dissolve more easily
- More shellac flakes or methylated spirits may be added to adjust the strength according to your preference
- Store in a cool, dry place