iGaging's Digital Readout Kits make affordable high-tech woodworking a breeze!
iGaging have been busy with yet another new-generation unit in their range being released. The MiniMag DRO has been replaced with the EZ-View Pro DRO.
Upgraded features on this unit are
- New-generation sensor and processor provides close to real-time read-outs of adjustments on the display.
- Massive new crystal-clear readout display makes it much easier to read and with integrrated magnets in the back - easy to place on machines.
- Ability for (user-supplied) 3V power supply adapter to be plugged in so batteries are no longer needed to run it.
- Data port to hook up USB Connector Kit to record direct to computer.
- Includes wall-mount bracket to setup display permanently.
- IP-54 water/dust resistant rated.
- Hardened stainless steel body for long life.
Adapted to any woodworking machine
These digital readout kits can be adapted to any number of woodworking machines such as router lifts or fences, planers, table saws, or metalworking/engineering tools such as milling machines, metal lathes etc. The sensor is connected to the read-out with a 1300mm cord that can be disconnected for easy installation and access.
The large, easy to read display reads metric in 0.05mm increments as well as decimalized and fractional imperial in 1/64in increments and measures at 120" per second. The readout can be easily installed using magnets, double face tape, or screws. Vertical and horizontal slider mounting hardware is included.
0-150mm range accurate to 0.025mm over its length
0-300mm range accurate to 0.038mm over its length
0-610mm range accurate to 0.050mm over its length
0-914mm range accurate to 0.064mm over its length