Sherwood's Dust Extraction Plastic Collection Bags are a must-have in any woodworking workshop
Let's face it, emptying your dust collector bags is a massive hassle. If you don’t enjoy emptying your plastic collection bag (which should always be done with a respirator being worn) or damage it, it’s always handy to have these on hand to keep on sucking. Unlike many of the competitor bags on the market, which are made out of rubbish plastic that quickly degrades and fits awkwardly, not to mention are a pain to empty, Sherwood's dust collector bags are made from reinforced, heavily durable plastic compounds.
Every last detail has been carefully thought out on even the most mundane of Sherwood's products. For instance, the plastic is designed to remain clearer over the course of its lifetime, meaning you won't struggle to see when the dust bag is full! It's the little things that make Sherwood collection bags such a pleasure to use in your workshop.
Dust Collection Bag Features
- Heavy duty plastic that won't rip or degrade before you use them
- Big size means less empties, less hassle
- Specifically designed for easy-to-fit, intuitive installation and detachment
- Extremely cost effective as standard across the Sherwood range
- Available in a great value pack of 10, so you'll never have to worry about running out
- Delays the point at which you have to empty, saving you heaps of time over the lifespan of your collection
Dust Collection Bag Plastic 370mm Dia. Pk 10
Yet despite their greater quality, they're still so cost effective because Sherwood have launched them as standard across their dust extractor range, just another reason why we prefer the Aussie brand's extractors in our own workshops. Also available separately if required are the two most common bag clamps to suit extractors - for extractors with 370mm and 500mm diameter drums.