Get all your Easy Wood Tool's Midi Hollower Chisels in one kit
Easy Wood Tools' line of hollowing chisels provides a convenient, effective method of under-cutting hollow forms and vessels. They are perfect for hollow vessels with a wide-body and a narrow opening. The kit includes all in three shapes: #1, #2 and #3. The #1 tool is the straightest and does the preliminary hollowing, followed by the #2 tool, which is more curved to hollow the sides. The #3 tool has the most extreme curve, allowing it to turn the corner and undercut the rim of the vessel. With these patented tools, you'll achieve professional hollowing results with minimal effort.
Each tool is CNC machined from a solid stainless steel plate on every face except for the bottom. The compatible replacement carbide number is engraved directly into the toolbar. Made in USA.
- Straight neck for the preliminary hollowing of turned vessels
- Tried-and-true round carbide cutters are rotatable and replaceable
- The ultra-wide toolbar provides excellent stability when in contact with the tool rest, helping to eliminate rotational forces
- Handles are finished with an 8-step spray process and hand-rubbed lacquer for a shine and beauty that will last
- Easy Grip handles with two-position grips for comfort and stability
- Stainless steel tool bars will never rust; solid copper ferrules add strength and beauty