Would you like to see this tool in action? Watch our in-house video above!
Quite simply - this is the easiest, safest and most versatile parting tool you will ever use! With perfect geometrics built right into the replaceable cutter, you will never need to concern yourself with all the fuss of sharpening.
The second generation Easy Parting Tool™ from Easy Wood Tools cuts clean and provides precise and stable control, with a flexible approach for side cutting and undercutting techniques. This tool comes with a replaceable stainless steel cutter blade that contains a permanent mounted Negative Rake Carbide Cutter for smooth, clean parting through all materials – no sharpening required. The improved reach of this tool allows for bigger projects up to 125mm diameter, while still offering stable control.
Handles are one-of-a-kind grained American Maple with a copper ferrule that gives strength and comes with an installed replaceable Negative Rake Carbide Cutter Blade and includes a 5/32" standard hex key that makes changing the cutter blade quick and easy.
- First ever replaceable carbide insert parting tool for woodturners
- Used flat and level like all Easy Wood Tools (you can also rub the bevel if you wish)
- Genuine EWT Carbide Cutters cut wood much cleaner and stays sharp longer than HSS tools
- No uncomfortable sharp edges on the tool bar
- Handle - 355mm Hard Maple
- Cut Width - 3.2mm (1/8in)
- Blade/Cutting Depth - 2.4 x 76mm
- Tool Bar Length - Please Choose
- Max Part Off Diameter - 51mm
Negative Rake Cutter Blade is engraved with corresponding replacement part number, so it’s easy to know the item when it's time to replace!
Parting Tool Come with a Negative Rake Carbide Cutter Blade:
* The Pi160 replacement NR Cutter Blade will only work with the 2nd Generation 1/8" Parting Tool. The Original 1/8" Parting Tool accepts the Pi1 replacement standard cutter.
For more information on the benefits of Easy Wood tools in your woodturning, simply watch our video below