High quality U.S design at unbeatable prices!
These Snappy bits live up to their company's reputation, just drill the pilot hole and countersink. Or you can counterbore for tapered wood screws. Or, you can even use them as a clearance hole for straight screws in one step. Snappy have designed these tapered-drill countersinks with thru-hardened alloy steel for long cutting life and they come with a wide-varity of clever features to ensure hard-wearing, reliable operation.
- New design, now featuring a reusable hex shank for use with round shank tapered twist drills.
- Round-shank HSS Tapered twist drill set in a precision machined hex shank for use with quick change chucks
- Large, hardened set screws ensure a firm hold on countersink/twist drill
- Countersink Tapered Drill 3.6mm (9/64in) 1/4in Hex Shank
- Countersink Tapered Drill 4.4mm (11/64in) 1/4in Hex Shank
- Countersink Tapered Drill 5.2mm (13/64in) 1/4in Hex Shank
- Countersink Tapered Drill Set of 3 1/4in Hex Shank