Perfect Drill Socket Adapter for the revolutionary Snappy Quick-Change Chucks
Produced by Snappy for Trend in the UK, these drill bit adapters suit common metric sizes and come with TiN coated twist drill bits. We brought them in with the Quick Change Chuck and have found them to execute the job perfectly, with the same hard-wearing, built for work quality you expect from a 100% USA designed and manufactured tool.
- Metric and Imperial Sizes
- Designed, machined and manufactured in the USA
- Fluent countersinking capabilities
- Built for professionals
They all come in metric sizes, which is a godsend in USA gear and makes use and adaptability a lot easier. When necessary, drill bits can be replaced with standard jobber or brad point drill bits. Allows use of every common drill bit with the Snappy Quick Change Chucks. The Snappy Quick-Change Chuck is a brilliant bit of tech that allows you to fluently change to countersinks and screw pilot holes simultaneously.
Also available is a set of seven including - 1.0mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm.
- Shank: 1/4-Hex (Quick-Change)
- Recommended Drill Size: 1/8" (Twist drill not included with individual drill be adaptors)
- Accepted Range of Drills (Decimal Inch): .111″ – .126″