Parallel clamps completely change the game in high-performance clamping. Their name comes from the ability of the jaws to remain parallel to each other and stay at 90°, ensuring it pulls your work piece in square every time without needing to check.
Their design makes them much lighter and easier to handle than standard sash clamps but still apply massive 400kg of clamping force. These clamps feature –
- Drawn steel I-beam bar will not flex while reducing clamp weight
- Easy conversion into spreader without needing tools
- Durable die cast aluminium body with all steel clamp fittings
- Jaw depth of 100mm
- Powdercoated finish with non-marring TPR jaw pads
- Two non-marring clip-on work piece supports included