Layout a square, right angle or measure angles.
The multi-functional MCSquare300 is the perfect reference measurement and marking tool for precise woodworking, remodelling, and many other applications. With the built-in easy angle readout, you can also mark 30-degree and 45-degree angles. Need to draw a circle? This square can do that too, simply remove the fence and secure the square with a nail or screw.
Sturdy, Lightweight, Aluminium Body
- Inside outside scales for measuring and marking the inside and outside of your work-piece
- 300mm square with 10mm notch spacing
- Two quick angle finders for 30° and 45°angles
- Elongated notches for accurate line scribing
- Three holes that are 32mm apart and 37mm from the edge for the layout of shelf pins
- Holes for the layout of standard 26mm and 35mm hinge cups
- Anodized aluminium material with 3mm thickness
- Marking holes for Rafix 20 system and Rafix 20 system with dowel