The Striplox Mini 120 connectors enable a rapid assembly with a fully concealed joining and fastening solution to any piece of cabinetry, furniture or design application. The Striplox Mini 120 connectors produce a tight and strong joint either in a permanent or reversible configuration making them perfectly suited for commercial, domestic and architectural furniture, kitchen, bathroom and wardrobe closets, cabinetry, commercial t-outs plus many more applications.
124 x 7 x 19.5mm installed size, 146kg horizontal, 119kg inline load capacity with a shear strength of 200kg per bracket.
What is Striplox?
Striplox rapid assembly connectors are revolutionising the design and cabinetry hardware industry worldwide by providing a fast, strong and versatile concealed joining and fastening systems. The key to the award-winning Striplox connector range is their speed and ease of use, featuring the unique design of interlocking teeth which lock in one action to evenly spread loads along the length of the joint, providing a strong and tight connection every time. This makes the entire Striplox range perfect for hundreds of tool-less applications and installations on or off-site.
Why Use Striplox when Glues & Screws Will Do?
- It allows simple, safe and efficient assembly, without complex methods, processes or multiple parts.
- It delivers a uniformly loaded join by spreading the loads and forces evenly across the entire join.
- Traditional, time consuming, labour intensive joining methods such as nuts, bolts, screws, welding and adhesives are no longer needed.
- It can simultaneously reduce failure risks and costs and enables the easier adoption of high-strength, state-of-the-art composite materials.
- In most cases only a single one-step process will complete the join.
- It can join traditionally incompatible materials as well as objects that have complex curved edges.
- It provides simple self-alignment of joint components.