- Mark the centre position of a drawer pull on the first drawer.
- Choose the hole pair on the template that matches your pull mounting centres - 63.5mm, 76.1mm, 88.1mm, 95.0mm, 96.0mm or 101.6mm (2 1/2in, 3in, 3 1/2in, 3 3/4in or 4in)
- Loosen and re-tighten the handle locking knobs with the hole pair centred and at the correct distance from the top of the drawer edge. The side of the jig is graduated in 1/2in (12.7mm) increments for quick, easy referencing.
- Mark the hole positions with a sharp pencil, awl or automatic centre punch.
- Move the template from drawer to drawer to repeat the process for consistent results.
If you have a large number of drawers that are the same width and using the same handle, you can replace the short fence with the standard aluminium t-track and either make your own or purchase a t-track stop for perfectly repeatable setups on as many drawers as you would like.