A Sight For Saw Eyes
You no longer just have to deal with drift. Be proactive with Sherwood!
Why the Sherwood 14in model?
The Sherwood 14in bandsaw features a new-and-improved height-winding adjustment and freely-moving table that vastly improves stability and operational efficiency. These saws are fantastic for passion projects, with an endless range of intricate designs, boxes, toys, wood coverings, benches and doors at your fingertips.
Packed with added features to make operating a breeze, the 14in model is one of the most effective and enjoyable machines available at this price-point.
- Aluminium-finned 4 pole motor provides excellent efficiency
- Circle-guide attachment for cutting perfect circles
- Cast-alloy wheels
- Multiple in-built measuring devices
- Open stand
- Spanner and Allen key set
- Quick-release tension lever
- Multiple-sized dust ports for greater flexibility
- In-built light for extra visibility
- Easily wound height adjustment
- Small workshop footprint
- Blade tension signal visibility
- Enhanced bearing adjustments for added stability
||American Style Bearing
||6 - 25mm
||370 / 800 m/min
|Cutting Height 90°
|Throat (Cutting Width)
||540 x 520 mm
|Mitre Guide Slot
||16 x 23mm
|Table Tilt (Degrees)
||0 - 45
||1 x 102mm (4in)
|Motor Output (Poles)
||1100 W (4-Pole)
||850 x 660 x 1700
|Shipping Dimensions (mm)
||1350 x 575 x 440
||79 / 82 kg
Which bandsaw is right for me?
With a larger cutting height than the 10in Sherwood, the 14in model offers a step-up in capacity as well as a few more nifty features. While the 10 and 12in Sherwoods are solid bandsaws for self-starters and hobbyists with limited projects, this model has been enhanced for regular use. Also check out Sherwood's larger 18in Deep Rip models for another step up.
Please note that due to the shipping weight of this machine that a tailgate drop fee of $80.00 may need to be charged. Please see our Freight & Returns for more information.