A Sight For Saw Eyes
A little too big, a little too small…are you looking for something just right? Timbecon’s got a bandsaw in every shape and size imaginable.
Why the Sherwood 12in bandsaw?
Sherwood’s 12in bandsaw offers similar power and capacity to many of our competitor's 14in models but at great value for money. It also stacks on a few extra features – such as a quick release tension lever – that the smaller models don’t offer. These saws are fantastic for passion projects, with an endless range of intricate designs, boxes, toys, wood coverings, benches and doors at your fingertips.
- Aluminium-finned 4 pole motor provides excellent efficiency
- Circle-guide attachment for cutting perfect circles
- Cast-alloy wheels
- Multiple in-built measuring devices
- Open stand
- Spanner and Allen key set
- Quick-release tension lever
- Multiple-sized dust ports for greater flexibility
- In-built light for extra visibility
- Easily wound height adjustment
- Small workshop footprint
- Blade tension signal visibility
- Two bearing adjustments for added stability
||American Style Bearing
||6 - 19mm
||370 / 800 m/min
|Cutting Height 90°
|Throat (Cutting Width)
||480 x 390mm
|Mitre Guide Slot
||16 x 20mm
|Table Tilt (Degrees)
||0 - 45
||1 x 102mm (4in)
|Motor Output (Poles)
||550 W (4-Pole)
||850 x 650 x 1600
||1230 x 530 x 435
||52 / 55 kg
Which bandsaw is right for me?
Ideal for smaller projects that require a little extra oomph then a base model can provide, the 12in bandsaw provides a happy medium between the 10 and 14in models.
This is the bandsaw for those who know exactly what they want.