Although featuring an entry level price, the CNC Piranha FX® is every bit as capable as its large CNC Shark cousins.
Its compact table size makes it perfect for smaller-scale projects like carvings, plaques, ornamental boxes and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals, or plastics, all at a fraction of the price of a full-sized CNC. With its 3D carving capability, including a 3D models library, you can carve expensive corbels, cut intricate inlays and engravings. The CNC Piranha FX® has such incredible accuracy that you can even engrave custom circuit boards with it.
The creative potential is unlimited and the entire machine can easily fit on one end of your bench. Just design your work with the included VCarve Desktop V9 Design software on a PC computer with USB 2.0 port (not included). Then simply save the program directly to a USB flash drive, plug it into the included, convenient colour touch-screen interface pendant, select your file, and hit the run button. No need to have your computer subjected to a dusty shop environment.
Put the power of the USA Made Piranha to work for you today!
- Table dimensions:
- Piranha FX - 305 x 457mm (12 x 18in)
- Piranha XL - 305 x 760mm (12 x 30in)
- XYZ travel:
- Piranha FX - 305 x 330 x 76mm (12 x 13 x 3in)
- Piranha XL - 305 x 610 x 102mm (12 x 13 x 4in)
- Overall dimensions:
- Piranha FX - 495 x 520 x 457mm (19-1/2 x 20-1/2 x 18in - W x L x H)
- Piranha XL - 495 x 775 x 610mm (19-1/2 x 30-1/2 x 24in - W x L x H)
- Aluminium interlocking slotted table track for highly customizable clamping
- Includes VCarve Desktop V8 Design software now incorporating Cut 3D functionality and Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Color touch screen pendant controller system
- Requires a PC computer with USB 2.0 port (not included)
- Requires a Dewalt, Bosch or similar style palm router with dimensions between 80-85mm (https://products.dewalt.com.au/powertools/productdetails/catno/D26204K/)
- Compatible with the Touch Probe.
- Includes 2 Hold Down clamps.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Made in USA.