Bow Products 1-2-3 EVA Blocks are handy for quick support, standoffs and cutting or drilling blocks.
Made of Bows exclusive EVA blend of material, EVA Blocks are extremely strong and durable, and will not mar sensitive material or harm finished surfaces.
Unlike harder materials like wood, EVA is easy to cut through and hardly noticeable to the blade or drill bit. It will NOT gum up or stick to hot cutters and will maintain structure and rigidity through several cuts and punctures.
EVA is a closed-cell high density material and will not bleed onto material or cutters.
Finished in the Bow green colour, you will never have any trouble finding them. Perfect for so many applications and three different block sizes accommodate all depth or height needs.
- Ideal for Cut Through Support and Drilling
- Use as a Stand Off or a Riser for Routing or Sanding
- Protects Finished Bench Surfaces and Soft or Delicate Materials
- Use Individually or Together for Depths or Height Needs
- Easy on Blades and Bits
- Contains Three 150mm Square Blocks; (25mm, 50mm and 75mm thick)