Limited only by your imagination.
Handy 123 Blocks made of our exclusive EVA blend of material are a great addition to the workshop. Unique EVA material is extremely strong and durable. Finished in the Bow Green Color, you will never have any problem finding them. Unlike harder materials like wood, EVA is easy to cut through and hardly noticeable to the blade or drill bit. EVA will NOT gum up or stick to hot cutters. EVA Blocks maintain form and rigidity over time and through several cuts and punctures. EVA is a closed cell technology so it will not bleed onto material or cutters. EVA will not mar material or damage finished surfaces. Excellent for so many applications and three different blocks sizes accommodate different depths or height needs.
- Incredibly strong, yet easy on tools and work surfaces
- Cuts through easy meaning less wear on cutters
- Protects delicate materials with non-marring EVA material
- Ideal for cut through support and drilling
- Use as a stand off or a riser for routing or sanding
- Protects finished bench snd tabletop surfaces
- Use individually or together for depths or height needs
- Contains Three 6” Square Blocks; (1”, 2” and 3” thick)
- Incredibly Strong and Durable Closed EVA Material Will not Harm Tools or Bleed Color
- Rigidity Endures Even After Cuts and Recovers if Clamped or Compressed