Get the best out of your bandsaw in one complete kit
Even the most sturdy, reliable equipment needs a helping hand. If you want the best from your bandsaw then Bow Products’ Bandsaw GuidePro makes smooth, precise bandsaw cuts effortless, ensuring the perfect finish.
What's the complete kit?
- Bow Bandsaw GuidePRO Anchor Bar
- Bow Bandsaw GuidePro Featherboard
- Bow Bandsaw GuidePro Extension
Why use GuidePro?
Designed to make the lives of bandsaw operators easier, the GuidePro is quickly becoming an industry-standard due to its firm control and consistent pressure. Many bandsaws tend to naturally drift slightly to the left or right, which makes the GuidePro’s solid yet simple design a must for fastidious tradies and DIYers.
A six-inch silicone feather ensures constant contact between your saw and workpiece by spreading pressure along the leading edge. This results in a smooth, straight cut time after time.
- Detachable base that doubles as an imperial and metric measuring tool
- Locking lever easily holds your desired pressure
- Silicone feather dampens vibration for clean cuts
- Comfortable, ergonomic grip that absorbs shaking
- Durable 152mm (6in) feather applies consistent pressure on workpiece
- Fits standard 19.5 x 9mm (3/4" x 3/8") mitre slots
- Flexible material accommodates variations in workpiece
- Hands-Free option so you can set and forget
- Optional 102mm (4in) extension to offer 254mm (10in) of coverage
Tackling something just out of reach? GuidePro’s got you covered.
If you need the GuidePro’s simple cutting on a project over 150mm, the GuidePro Extension Kit adds another 4-inches to your GuidePro feather. While the 6-inch feather is suited to a large variety of bandsaw projects, this extension kit allows you to hold wood pieces up to 250mm tall.
The kit includes a separate 250mm feather and easily attaches and detaches to your GuidePro, giving you additional flexibility in seconds. Ultimately, the GuidePro improves every facet of bandsaw operation, giving you a safer, hassle-free and professional cut.
Isn’t it time your equipment performed at its best?