No workshop is complete without them
Crown’s great range of cabinet handle chisels provide an excellent suite of general-purpose hard carving tools at an affordable price. With high-quality bevels, these chisels have been specially refined to hold an edge, making them perfect for paring intricate shapes and joints.
- Width range from 3 – 32mm.
- Forged carbon steel blades
- Tempered for a Rockwell hardness of 57/60
- Hand-ground and honed for regular use
- Perfectly hardened for smooth edges and simple sharpening
- Attractive brass-ferruled Rosewood handles
- Ergonomically-designed to maximise comfort and minimise rolling.
Why Crown chisels?
Crown Hand Tools have been manufacturing traditional woodworking hand tools for over fifty years and their chisels are hot-forged from the finest carbon steel, then hardened and tempered.
These chisels are manufactured exclusively in the UK, using the same forge, temper and grind methods that traditional Sheffield metalworkers did, whilst also incorporating modern processes and materials, such as cryogenics and powder metallurgy.