The best blades in the business
We guarantee these blades will never break on the weld! Specially manufactured for strength and durability, the entire range feature an excellent array of features.
Which blades should I choose?
16mm wide blades are setup for straight cutting and are not recommended for anything but the most basic curves. 3TPI blades are designed for material 25mm and higher.
The TPI relates to the thickness of material – determining blade stability in the material and waste ejection of the cut – not the smoothness of cut (which rarely varies if selected correctly).
- Each tooth on the blade is hardened to Rockwell Rc80 –making it resistant to heat build-up, increasing blade life and strength
- Unique heat line on the back of the blade –the blade does not buckle in use giving you a straighter cut.
- Tooth shaped with a chip-breaker –removing waste more efficiently, reducing heat build-up, improving and extending cutting performance.
- Increased hook angle – cuts more aggressively but still leaves a smooth finish, making the cuts faster and easier to control.
- Thin gauge (kerf) – Just like thin kerf circular saw blades, it takes less power to drive, with less waste, so deeper cuts are quicker & easier than before.
- Increased set of tooth – standard tooth set does not affect hardwood cutting but can affect cutting resinous timbers such as Pine. With a greater set, these blades handle a wider range of material.
- Made in Germany – the blade stock is manufactured in the world’s centre of modern engineering. Expect excellent, consistent blade quality every time.
- Butt welded – the strongest method of welding. We guarantee these blades will never break on the weld – ever.