The most rugged, robust mitre clamp on the market
This alloy mitre corner clamp is great for oversize carcass clamping - doing one corner at a time - making it easy to use for complex glue-ups. The adjustable jaw pivots on its knuckle so it can clamp two work pieces of different thicknesses whilst still maintaining a 90-degree join - improving accuracy and the outcome.
Simply aluminium bodied mitre clamps are one thing, but when you add solid steel screws, knucles and bars then you have a mitre clamp you'll never have to replace. It's purpose built for woodworkers, by woodworkers, with a specialised design unique to these models.
And for such a competitive price point? You won't find a better woodworking mitre clamp anywhere.
Must have alloy mitre clamp features
- Adjustable jaw pivots for two different thicknesses simultaneously
- One of the toughest built designs on the Australian market
- Brilliant for oversize carcasses
- Possibly the best picture framing clamp
- Makes gluing and clamping a breeze for a lifetime
- High quality aluminium alloy and steel build
An Alloy mitre clamp that's heavy duty!
Maximum material thickness is 75mm - ample for most applications. The base and jaw is produced from high-quality aluminium alloy with the clamping screw, handle and knuckle produced from bright steel for long-life. It has holes cast in the base so it can be fixed down to bench or worktable as needed.