Sherwood's Deep Rip Band Saws are our most popular models!
They’re not called the Deep Rip models for nothing; these updated bandsaws with Deep Rip cutting height, cast-iron wheels, double bearing guides for wider blades and increased motor output have got you covered for some of the deepest rips in their class. They’ve got style and durability, making them a bandsaw for life.
Why the Sherwood 18in bandsaw?
Bandsaws aren’t notorious for their whopping power, but for those looking for serious grunt from a machine built to last, Sherwood’s 18in Deep Rip model has got you sorted.
Offering 2,800 W of peak power coupled with cast-iron wheels, a reinforced and bracketed steel frame and a range of handwheels and viewing panels to ensure easy adjustment, it’s a bandsaw for the pros that’s easy enough for just about anybody.
- Multiple viewing panels for easy adjustment
- Multiple hand-wheels for simple-tensioning
- Heavy-duty cast-iron wheels for unparalleled durability
- Several metal brackets supporting the wheels for a sturdy, durable frame
- Upgraded fence and mitre-slot with standard sizing for off-the-shelf accessories
- Large flexible and fully-adjustable lamp attached to the frame to light up your entire workspace
- Quad American-style bearing guides with solid steel blocks
- Multiple in-built measuring devices
||Quad American Style
||6 - 32 mm
||460 / 980 m/min
|Cutting Height 90°
|Throat (Cutting Width)
||485 x 530mm
|Mitre Guide Slot
||19 x 9.5 mm
|Table Tilt (Degrees)
||0 - 45
||1 x 102mm (4in)
|Motor Output (Poles)
|| 2200 W (4-Pole)
||920 x 770 x 2250
||2010 x 600 x 1030
Which bandsaw is right for me?
If you’re planning on pushing your bandsaw to the limits then the Sherwood deluxe models offer the perfect mix of durability and ease of operation. The careful finish and highest-quality materials ensure that this machine can match whatever you want to throw at it.
For those willing to start off with a little less power or capacity, check out the smaller models 10 and 12in models in Sherwood’s range. Likewise, don't miss out on the Sherwood Black range for the latest and greatest in bandsaw technology.