The Striplox 180D is incredibly strong and easy to use in one action. Imagine adding tables together in seconds at conference venues and restaurants! It will join almost any 180 degree join in numerous applications. Create custom made boardroom, conference, kitchen and benchtop tables, workstations, retail fixtures and large scale exhibition displays. The Striplox 180D creates perfect paneling and signage and can be used on postform or solid materials.
115mm diameter x 13mm thickness installed size, up to 230kg horizontal load capacity with a shear strength of 200kg per bracket.
What is Striplox?
Striplox rapid assembly connectors are revolutionising the design and cabinetry hardware industry worldwide by providing a fast, strong and versatile concealed joining and fastening systems. The key to the award-winning Striplox connector range is their speed and ease of use, featuring the unique design of interlocking teeth which lock in one action to evenly spread loads along the length of the joint, providing a strong and tight connection every time. This makes the entire Striplox range perfect for hundreds of tool-less applications and installations on or off-site.
Why Use Striplox when Glues & Screws Will Do?
- It allows simple, safe and efficient assembly, without complex methods, processes or multiple parts.
- It delivers a uniformly loaded join by spreading the loads and forces evenly across the entire join.
- Traditional, time consuming, labour intensive joining methods such as nuts, bolts, screws, welding and adhesives are no longer needed.
- It can simultaneously reduce failure risks and costs and enables the easier adoption of high-strength, state-of-the-art composite materials.
- In most cases only a single one-step process will complete the join.
- It can join traditionally incompatible materials as well as objects that have complex curved edges.
- It provides simple self-alignment of joint components.