This lathe sits at the top of the entry-level lathe range with the largest capacity of all mechanical speed lathes. Due to the motor power and size increasing on this unit, it is now mounted on the outboard side of the headstock. The major upgrade of this unit is swapping out the pressed steel bolt-together stand for two cast-iron legs.
This lathe still includes the following standard accessories - 150mm face plate, spur drive, live centre and knockout bar.
- Motor Size: 1100W (1 1/2HP) (aluminium-bodied that is cool to touch)
- Spindle speeds: 500-2000rpm
- Headstock type: Swivel sliding
- Thread size: 30mm x 3.5TPI
- Morse taper size: 2MT
- Max. diam. Bowl (over bed): 16in (406mm)
- Distance between centres: 43in (1100mm)
Please note that due to the shipping weight of this machine that a tailgate drop fee of $80.00 may need to be charged. Please see our Freights & Returns for more information.
Download User Manual