The PocketJig100 allows you to connect your work pieces in a quick and timely manner or do repairs around your house. Small, compact design allows you to do applications where a small jig is required. Built in board thickness locations for easy measurement and set-up of your work pieces, virtually eliminating the need for manual measurements. Includes everything you need to get started with your first pocket holes.
Board Thickness Settings
- There are four common board thickness settings built into the jig: 12, 19, 27, 38mm or 1/2”, 3/4” 1” and 1-1/2”
- Easy reference marks to mark your board thickness and set your jig
- The PocketJig100 includes a clamping magnet to allow you to easily secure the jig to your work piece using any standard metal clamp.
- For speed and accuracy, use the Milescraft 3” Face Clamp
Designed to make repairs simple
- No fence and the small design allows you to get into some of the smallest places to make repairs to many joints
Hardened Steel Drill Bushings
- The bushings allow for precise pocket holes every time using the Milescraft PocketBit
- Tight tolerances between the bushings and the drill bit, reduce tear-out and create a clean pocket hole on the first try
Quick Change Compatible
- With the Milescraft Connector (available separately), you can change from drilling to driving in just seconds!