Products are only as good as the back-up and after sales service provided.
All products at Timbecon are covered by a manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty, usually 12 months and in some cases – such as Sherwood machinery – up to 3 years!
So every time you shop with Timbecon you can buy with confidence!
Sherwood 3-Year Warranty Conditions
• This warranty is valid for three years (36 months) from the original date of purchase as shown on the receipt.
• The receipt is your proof of purchase and must be provided for all warranty claims. Any warranty claims received without the receipt will be treated as a repair and the owner will be liable for all costs incurred.
• This warranty covers normal use and only that for which the machine has been designed and built. Regular servicing, care and/or maintenance is the sole responsibility of the owner and failure to service, care for and/or maintain the machine may void this warranty.
• This warranty covers only the cost of replacement parts and any labour required to repair the unit.
• Repair of defective parts and/or replacement of the whole unit is solely at the discretion of the Australian Sherwood distributor.
If identical materials, items or replacement parts are not available the Australian Sherwood distributor will ensure that the function of the unit is restored by using similar parts or replaced with a similar item at their sole discretion.
• This warranty covers faults due to defective materials or workmanship in the manufacturing process. It does not cover damage due to overloading, any faults caused by incorrect power supply (including the use of powerbeards and/or power adapters), abuse or inappropriate use, fair wear & tear, incorrect or insufficient maintenance or neglect.
Determination of these factors is solely at the discretion of the Australian Sherwood distributor.
• This warranty specifically excludes drive belts, electric motor brushes, sealed-for-life bearings, blades and all other normal wearing parts.
• Electrical motors with suspected faults will be submitted to an independent, Australian-certified electrical contractor. If it is found that the motor is faulty due to insufficient power supply (including the use of powerbeards and/or power adapters), or any other non-manufacturing fault, the motor will not be covered by warranty and the cost of testing and freight shall be incurred by the owner. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure they have an adequate and properly connected electrical supply capable of running the machine(s) they use. A warranty claim will be denied in all cases where extension cords and/or powerboards and/or power adapters are deemed to have contibuted to the failure of any electrical or electronic component of the machine. The same exclusion will apply where the machine is connected to the incorrect voltage and/or amperage designated for the machine.
• It is the responsibility of the purchaser to return the unit to the place of purchase for warranty purposes at their own cost.
The retail store which sold the unti is not liable for freight costs under any circumstances.
• This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Timbecon PTY LTD
Pay by phone using Credit Card, Direct Debit, Cheque
Phone Sales: 1300 880 996 - 7.00am - 5.30pm (WST)
Site best viewed 1024x768 using Internet Explorer 6 or Mozilla Firefox 1.0,
with cookies enabled and pop-up software disabled.
Problems with the site? Email: email@example.com